Our learning communities comprise groups of staff interested in developing their knowledge and expertise within a specialist area, through joint practice development.
The communities provide opportunities for sharing best practice, exploring and developing relevant pedagogies and research and development. They have proven to be effective, responsive and time efficient in providing staff development for schools.
We are currently operating learning communities within the following practice areas:
- Early Literacy
- PE Curriculum – including co-ordination of local festivals and school cluster competition events
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Early Years
- Teaching and Learning – research and reflection on the leadership of teaching and learning strategies within schools
- Global History, Heritage and Culture
- Parent Support Advisors
- Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHEE)
- School Business Managers
- Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- Deputy Headteachers
Get in touch